header

Monday, February 21, 2011

Slipped My Mind

A bit of "Good News/Bad News" situation here.

Good News: We did in fact record a podcast this weekend!

Bad News: I completely forgot about it until an hour ago.

This means the podcast (a special AUTO edition) will come to you Wednesday or Thursday. It isn't a very long one as a feature we had planned fell through, but that is okay since just a few days later you get a full-length in-studio over-hyphenated episode to enjoy.

I apologize for the mix up, it has been a rather energetic weekend for both myself and James (His birthday, random indy show trips, I got a new phone and a new couch; lots of shit you guys do not really care about.) Thing will return to normal very soon, so this random set of mishaps will not be the norm.

Sorry I made a liar of myself from my last post. We really are trying to get on track, real life is kind of keeping us on our toes, though.

Well, I need to go to bed; Disney World trip tomorrow. I promise I will work on the new show as soon as I get back. Keep checking back for the upload. Also, why not email us at askwrestletime@gmail.com and wish James a Happy Birthday? It isn't his fault I forgot, don't take it out on him.

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment